Fairtrade stockists in Chesham
There are lots of shops in Chesham that stock at least one Fairtrade product. However, there are a few shops in town that really excel and stock 4 or more Fairtrade product ranges. These are listed below.
Have we missed any? Let us know! Please contact us.
- Healthright, 27 High Street, HP5 1BG – eg toiletries, teas, chocolate, dried fruit and snacks
- Sainsbury's, Elgiva Lane, HP5 2YA – eg bananas, chocolate, tea and coffee from other brands
- Oxfam, 86 The Broadway, HP5 1EG - eg gifts, coffee, chocolate
- Waitrose, The Backs, HP5 1DR – eg coffee, tea, bananas, wine
- Boots, 58 The Broadway, HP5 1EG - eg toiletries
A significant number of the town's businesses, community organisations, faith groups and schools also support Fairtrade. Follow the links to find out more; why not consider making your business or group a Fairtrade supporter?
Traidcraft products are regularly on sale at the following churches:
- Christ Church
- United Reformed
- St. George’s
- Trinity Baptist
Cafés & Pubs
There are many places in Chesham where you can find Fairtrade refreshments:
The Black Horse Inn - The Vale
Sells Fairtrade tea and coffee.
Café Encore - the Elgiva, St Mary's Way
Serves Fairtrade products wherever possible.
Darvells - 28-30 High Street
Sells Fairtrade coffee.
The Drawingroom - Francis Yard, High Street
Serves fairly-traded tea, coffee and hot chocolate.
Greggs - 49 High Street
Serves Fairtrade tea, coffee and orange juice
M & Co - High Street
Serving Fairtrade coffees.
Bonjour shop located at the two Total garages in Chesham (i) at the bottom of Nashleigh Hill and (ii) at the bottom of Amersham Hill
Businesses and Organisations which have adopted a Fairtrade policy
- Brownies in the Park
- Chesham Allotments Group
- Caracol - a Chesham-based charity providing education to young people aged 5-25 resident in Belize, South America
- Chesham Connectl - the revitalisation group for Chesham and Greater Chesham, working to support and encourage community interest and charity groups that develop and improve the local area.
- Chesham & District Community Association (White Hill Centre)
- Chesham Society
- Chiltern Chamber
- Chesham Town Council
- COPAG - Chesham Over 50’s Positive Action Group
- Second Chesham Scouts
- Sew Do It - community sewing group
- Transition Town Chesham
- Walkers Are Welcome Chesham
- Workaid - Workaid tackles poverty in developing countries by supplying disadvantaged people with the tools they need to earn a living.
- Chesham Adult Learning Centre
- Clem Short Couture
- Electric Call (Electricians)
- Flix (Hair & Beauty Salon)
- Global Infusion Group (Catering, Logistics, Brand Support)
- Gullett & Sons (Building Contractors)
- Hawkes Design & Publishing
- Julia Brammer (Massage Practitioner and Alexander Technique teacher)
- Ley Hill Solutions (quality management system consultancy)
- Murray's Accounting Services
- Newtown Garage
- Pétillant (bespoke tiaras & fascinators)
- R Russell Brush Manufacturers
- Seasons Catering
- Sovereign Financial Services
- Springfield Partners Ltd (Sustainability consultancy and training)
- Studio Beam (design and editorial for print and web)